Here Come the Guns (doo doo doo doo)

[ QUOTE ]
but would not go all the way through his body

[/ QUOTE ]

This is assuming they hit the bad guy's body in the first place.
crazy.gif

I don't like the idea of guns in the cockpit - why not arm the FAs? Seriously, if we have to arm someone why not them? They're in a far better position to head something off as they are in a position to constantly surveil the cabin, they have more room to manuever/handle a weapon and would be far harder to surpise than two guys sitting in a closed room concentrating on other things.

Nooooooo don't arm the FA's.

Good lord, believe me. Half of my job before we pushback from the gate is unsticking "stuck" galley latches, "fixing" FA jumpseat seatbelt retraction problems (usually helps when I remove their stack of "Us" and "People" magazines behind the seat) and convincing them that we didn't turn the "heater" on and that it'll cool down once the APU starts.

FA with a glock, NOT!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nooooooo don't arm the FA's.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was part in jest, part not. From a purely objective POV this makes sense. But like you said the current crop of FAs probably would do farm more harm to themselves than good.

[ QUOTE ]
Unless you hire a FA that is 6' tall, weight 300 lbs and go by the name of Bubba........
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically your saying we should replace FA's with bouncers?
grin.gif

-FlyCanuck

[ QUOTE ]
Unless you hire a FA that is 6' tall, weight 300 lbs and go by the name of Bubba........

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I can think of a couple of women that fit that description (except for being named Bubba).... That's a scary thought.
grin.gif

Back