HELP! I don't know what to do

I finally have a day off from the factory! :beer:

Thank you everyone for giving such wonderful advice so fast! As many people are saying, college has seemed like the most logical choice.

Another option that I though I would hear is to join the military for it's education benefits. But after my multiple attempts at reaching some local recruiters (I'd think they would return calls or emails but I guess not..) I have one big open-ended question. Does any of the G.I. Bill help to cover the cost of flight training? Or any other military benefit for that matter?

There were a couple guys at my flight school a few years back who were using the GI Bill to pay for their training. Definitely something to check out!

There is alot of good advice in this thread...The industry has little to no movement right now, so take your time.

And by the way Toria, you are a Pink Pirate Pickle. :pirate:

Actually, Calcapt, I am the Pink Pirate Lady Pickle, Capitaine of the feared pirate ship Pink Paisley Pansey Python (it matches my shoes), and I always get my booty ........ Aaaarrrggghhhhhhh! :pirate:

Sorry, mskldrmn, but Calcapt always pirate's the threads of others.......

Seriously Doug, can't you ban Toria or something? She is so deserving of punishment in some fashion. Her speaking ill of me is the last straw and it is obvious she has no respect for big time airline pilots. She is giggity giggity but a real pain in the arse.

Back