Hello

alimaui

Hello, My name is ali and I promised FlyChicaga I would register here and post at least once. He says its pretty cool so I was happy to oblige.

I am a student at FIT. And generally a pain in the royal ashtebulah. I look forward to reading the news, the extreme, and probably the ridiculous and maybe even adding to it every now and then. Happy Posting!

ali

[ QUOTE ]
And generally a pain in the royal ashtebulah.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understatement if I ever read one.
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Welcome Ali!

I can personally say that luckily, we have the finest group of people interested in aviation on the internet!

[ QUOTE ]
I can personally say that luckily, we have the finest group of people interested in aviation on the internet!

[/ QUOTE ]

And then there's me.

Welcome to JC.
grin.gif

Welcome Ali....

Why am I not surprised that it was chicaga that brought a woman to the forums....geez..does it ever end?

See, I thought it was "Ali" like:

ali.jpg

Muhammaed "Ali"

Not "Ali" like:

ali.jpg

A girl from the UK named "Ali"

[ QUOTE ]
See, I thought it was "Ali" like:

ali.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. But then
3376.gif
appeared.

Anyways, Welcome Ali!

LOL, Well, I guess I need to clarify for anyone who is curious....My name is ali, short for alicia, and I am woman. Hear me Roar.

[ QUOTE ]
My name is ali, short for alicia, and I am woman. Hear me Roar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.. another woman!! whoo hooo... welcome Ali!! i'm also not surprised that Flychicaga was the one who lured you to our group! haha
blush.gif
(he's a sly one!)

don't be afraid to ask questions or just poke fun (we do that a lot here)...
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
And then there's me.

[/ QUOTE ] Oh, i wouldn't say that John... your just as valuable as everyone who login's or lurks on the board :)

speaking of - I have yet to see Wil or anotherhusband/phatty login... any sightings yet?

[ QUOTE ]
i'm also not surprised that Flychicaga was the one who lured you to our group!

[/ QUOTE ]

why does this remind me of a really bad joke:

"I have experience watching kids. ... From a van."

[ QUOTE ]
FlyChicaga is just recruiting ladies for the JetCareers calendar.

[/ QUOTE ]

We should have done that in Vegas.
grin.gif

Friend of the Szluka=friend of mine

If you hang with the Szluka I wanna party with you! Van Wilder watch out!

Ali, I add my "welcome aboard" to those who've already said hello. Hopefully you find us all entertaining, and perhaps even informative from time to time!

FL270

[ QUOTE ]
Nononono...Ali like this:
thm_ally_20.jpg

Ally Hilfiger (Tommy's daughter)

[/ QUOTE ]

Aloft, Ally Hilfiger????? Have you really sunk that low? That girl is NASTY! *shivers*

Back