Hello and Regards From Spain (Europe)!

Contracorriente

Hi from Spain, folks!

Firstly, sorry for my bad English. I'm learning and It's possible I have a lot of mistakes but I promise improving :rolleyes:
I have been reading threads from this forum for some months and finally I have decide join me with you!
I don't live of aviation, I'm PPL Student but I'd like to work in this world in the future. I'm from Murcia, a small city (400,000 people more or less) in the south of Spain.
So, I hope enjoy with you and learning a lot of things...
If someone wants to know what means my nickname, Contracorriente is Against the tide in Spanish.

Regards from Spain!

Hola contracorriente,

JC is a great site to get information. One word of caution, it is heavily focused on the US and FAA "world". If you are pursuing a career in Europe, you will have to get JAA tickets.

There are many folks who come to the US to get their time building done on a FAA ticket and then go back to Europe to finish their tickets. You might find the Expat forums particulary interesting.

listillo

Hola tío,

Bienvenido a jetcareers, conozco bien a España, mi esposa es de Barna y estamos planeando vivir allí después de retirarme de la Fuerza Aérea. Aquí hay mucha información sobre aviación en los EEUU, si buscas algo más especifico de España, puedes tomar un vistazo en www.extracrew.com y www.pprune.org

Chao pescado

Hi!
Yes, I know Extracrew.com I come from there but I want to know more people of this world and from different countries. I'm thinking to go to USA to fly after I finish PPL. This way I can learn English (I need it!:buck:) and add hours.

Regards!

That would be "Ejército del Aire" .

Are you going to try to get a side gig when you move to Spain or live off your retirement? Based on your word choice, not sure if you are going to leave the Air Force or retire (hubilación).
Right now the Spanish economy is horrible- a regular "Parolandia". Worst conditions I have seen there in over 15 years. And alas, I own a business in Spain:panic:

Hi!
Yes, I know Extracrew.com I come from there but I want to know more people of this world and from different countries. I'm thinking to go to USA to fly after I finish PPL. This way I can learn English (I need it!:buck:) and add hours.

Regards!

Not a bad stategy to save money if you need the 100 hr p1 time.
I would make sure your aviation English is exceptional, as you can not get a FAA validation of your ppl unless you can speak it well. Also I knew a kid that nearly got himself violated because he flew through class D airspace on a time building xcountry because he and his buddy didnt talk on the radios. Why? Their English was atrocious. This site should help you, and may even be a little entertaining.
http://www.liveatc.net/

Back