Headset extention cable?

Elfmaze

Does anyone know if there is somewhere i can get a headset extention cable? the headsets we have here have 6ft cords. In a VFR tower i am running all over the cab i have to do acrobatics to not have my cable pull out of the plug.

Is there such thing as a 10ft extention cable without buying a new trigger?

I don't know about just a plain extension cable without the trigger, but I have seen people using cords that are probably 12 or 15 feet long. You might have to just buy the whole thing with the trigger attached....

I don't know about just a plain extension cable without the trigger, but I have seen people using cords that are probably 12 or 15 feet long. You might have to just buy the whole thing with the trigger attached....

25ft is the longest plantronics makes. I agree, I think the only option is to buy a new "base". My guess is the 25ft is around $120. That may have been special pricing though since it was the gov't purchasing them.

HD

Try talking to whoever orders those supplies at your facility, at mine its the admin. asst. We are given the option of 10ft, 15ft and 25ft cords so I bet you could get a longer one ordered if you ask nicely.

Its that ask nicely part i've been trying to avoid. And catching management on a good day when the wind blows from the west, and the leaves fall east.

Back