Hawker 900/800/850XP questions.

Thanks Beep, ill keep in mind the TKS fluid. I still wonder why they went that route.
What I was told....

The original HS-125 was underpowered. There wasn't enough bleed air to run hot wing anti-ice. Later versions with the TFE series engines had enough power, but to keep a common type rating they retained the original anti-ice system.

It could also be because the original system was already in production, so it is simpler to keep building them the same way.

Enjoy!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The original HS-125 was underpowered. There wasn't enough bleed air to run hot wing anti-ice. Later versions with the TFE series engines had enough power, but to keep a common type rating they retained the original anti-ice system.

This doesn't piss me off so much as the retarded limitation of no engine bleed air for takeoff or landing.

Nice, I'm working in that program now... But out next week.

Which sim are you in? The fire bell in the Honeywell sim, and at that, the proline will make you jump the first time you hear it :)

Are you paired with a partner or using a FSI right seater? My fiance is a right seater in the Hawker at ILG.

Alex.

Ah, I read your post too quickly...I read it as you are going through the program, not working in the program. Are you an instructor?

Thanks!

Alex.
Yes, in the hawker. She was a victim of my "practice" instruction.. Where I get to see what each failure in the sim panel does

Back