Hawker 1000

fly6785

Starting class on the 14th... I have all the limitations and systems info but no memory items:banghead:... If anyone can be any help me out or give me any other info PM me... I would GREATLY appreciate it... Last thing I want to do is show up without having those memorized along limitations... Safe flying to all and Happy 4th and have a great weekend! :rawk:

Do you have a checklist? I am not sure about the 1000 checklist, but in the back of the -700 and -800 checklist, there are items in red. Those are the memory item checklists.

Are you training at Simuflite? I think they are trying to get away from "memory" items, meaning they want the PNF to run checklists instead of the PF doing them from memory. Very different, but I like it!!!!!

Yes... I'm going to Simuflite... I sent them an e-mail asking about the memory items so maybe ill hear something soon but I figured I would get a faster response through JC... I haven't been able to find anything as far as memory items... I like the whole PNF checklist but do believe some things should have to be recalled from memory as you might not have much time to pull out a checklist... But the very first memory item should always be... FLY THE AIRPLANE!!!! I'm used to having memory items... But I'm sure some people have different opinions... FLY SAFE!!

.................................:yeahthat:

Back