Hawaiian A330 engine failure

Are we talking about zucchinI, cucumbers, or something else?

We still talking veggies?

Interesting how this thread went from an A330 emergency to a debate about cucumbers and zucchinis :bounce::bounce:

Your honor, the defense would like to address the court to say that he was simply comparing and contrasting the difference between the two fruits, based wholly upon Exhibit A. Which was provided by @NovemberEcho. Further your honor the defense would like to say that his explanation was misconstrued by perverts and miscreants and hilarity ensued. Your honor, the defense rest.

Your honor, the defense would like to address the court to say that he was simply comparing and contrasting the difference between the two fruits, based wholly upon Exhibit A. Which was provided by @NovemberEcho. Further your honor the defense would like to say that his explanation was misconstrued by perverts and miscreants and hilarity ensued. Your honor, the defense rest.

whatever you say

1645457974419.jpeg

Back on topic, the engine failure seemed to be handled perfectly! Hopefully the crew can find the recording. I had an incident back in the day going into JFK. Actually made @Derg late for his sign in. Someone on live ATC.net created an audio recording and the consensus was that I sounded competent. Was a good feeling.

Back on topic, the engine failure seemed to be handled perfectly! Hopefully the crew can find the recording. I had an incident back in the day going into JFK. Actually made @Derg late for his sign in. Someone on live ATC.net created an audio recording and the consensus was that I sounded competent. Was a good feeling.

Was this the dreaded 3 engine approach of legend?

Seriously though, good work, Cap'n.

Back