Hawaii

You might want to check out some of the prievious threads posted about these guys, and New Mexico Airlines, which is part of Pacific Wings.

Any place that is "always hiring" no matter how the economy is doing you need to examine with a critical eye.

You might want to check out some of the prievious threads posted about these guys, and New Mexico Airlines, which is part of Pacific Wings.

Any place that is "always hiring" no matter how the economy is doing you need to examine with a critical eye.

hey could you copy and paste a link to that thread?

I applied last week to their Georgia flying for the SIC thing they have. We'll see what happens.

Hey No offense, but why would you apply for the SIC position. I know the big discussions on SIC in a 208, I know you can do it but why? Most know its pretty much usless..

Ha Ha Ha I just read those forums, doesnt look to hot does it. Well in my position I think I would take anything, I might take ppragman's advice and stay away but that is only if I see something better come along and because from previous post I typically like and listen to what ppragman thinks... even if it does get us into trouble with some crowds.:laff:

I am not closing any doors though!

Back