happiness in relationship

hapybride1

Hi everyone,
I'm an undergraduate student at the University of Rochester, New York and am currently doing a project on intimate relationships as part of my thesis. It would be great if you could help me by completing my online survey, and inviting your partner to do the survey too if he or she is interested. Your participation is greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Perceptions of Happiness in Relationships Study
-------------------------------------------------------------
Psychology researchers at the University of Rochester are looking for people at least 18 years old and in romantic relationships to complete a short survey.

CLICK BELOW IF INTERESTED

The Perceptions of Happiness in Relationships Survey
http://www.courses.rochester.edu/surveys/funk/GNATwebT0/index.htm

1. Is VOLUNTARY and ANONYMOUS
2. Takes 20-30 minutes to complete
3. Offers extensive feedback on your personality and relationship.

Yeah, when it started asking for the name of my partner on an "anonymous" survey, AND wanting me to enter nicknames I/we use, that's when I quit... Not really wanting to give out such personal info.

Yeah, when it started asking for the name of my partner on an "anonymous" survey, AND wanting me to enter nicknames I/we use, that's when I quit... Not really wanting to give out such personal info.

All it does after that is use a word association program. I don't remember the name of the test. But it shows a category at the top such as "Good" or "Bad" or "Good or Partner" etc... and when you see a word that refers to that category, you are supposed to push the space bar. It only asks for a first name and a pet name.

All it does after that is use a word association program. I don't remember the name of the test. But it shows a category at the top such as "Good" or "Bad" or "Good or Partner" etc... and when you see a word that refers to that category, you are supposed to push the space bar. It only asks for a first name and a pet name.

I think I failed.... the word association game wouldn't end. So I just x-d out.

Hi all,

Thank you for completing/trying to complete the survey. The word association task is actually part of a larger group of tasks that are designed to assess implicit (unspoken or even unconscious) attitudes. And this is one
of the first studies to use such a task to assess attitudes toward romantic
partners. That is why we asked you (and all other participants) to complete that section. We want to reassure you that the nicknames you are asked to provide at the beginning of that section will not enter our analysis, and that the study is completely anonymous.

Thanks again for taking the time to help me!

Back