Hanging out in EWR....

Avalon781ML

I will be spending a couple of hours just chillin' in the airport.... one of my classmates from college is finishing a trip a little while after I get in.... good chance to catch up and whatnot. Is there anything to do at EWR..... or is there a business center of some kind? Got to try and keep up with my non-aviation job duties.... it may be crunch/interview time for me but the bossman doesn't seem to give a flying youknowwhat!

B

I will be spending a couple of hours just chillin' in the airport.... one of my classmates from college is finishing a trip a little while after I get in.... good chance to catch up and whatnot. Is there anything to do at EWR..... or is there a business center of some kind? Got to try and keep up with my non-aviation job duties.... it may be crunch/interview time for me but the bossman doesn't seem to give a flying youknowwhat!

B

You can go to IKEA! Its right across I-95 and has great views of the airport from where you are sitting in the dining area, pretty good food selection too! I always go there when I have a chance.

Are you there today? If so, I'm sorry I missed you. I won't be back to work until Wednesday and would have enjoyed meeting you! Have fun and hope you find something to occupy your time. :)

Well.... this is my first "big city" experience and I must say the people are quite "nice" as well as the sprawling treeline..... lol. In all reality it isn't even half as bad as I expected.... off I go... I will let everyone and their brother know how tomorrow turns out good or bad.

B

If you are on the secure side and just need wireless, hang out under the C-1 presidents club in the food court.

just a couple of hours really isn't ling enough to venture out into the city.

Back