Greetings one and all....

Maximilian_Jenius

Super User
Hello fellow JC'er's my name is Matthew. While not exactly new to the boards here some might consider me somewhat of a "lurker" I might suppose.

I'm a 27 yrs. old black male who like everyone else in here has hopes and aspirations to be a pilot. Hopefully for Delta or Continental.

I sometimes posted under my best friends/roommates screen name gay_pilot18 (insert boo's and hisses)

All or most of his serious post on this site not making mentioning of his sexual preference were posted by myself.

On Doug's suggestion I registered with the site. I work for Delta as a ramp agent in CVG.

Currently attending University of Cincinnati and strongly considering moving back home to AZ. to attend Pan Am academy or Westwind.

Yea but orginally from boring a$$ TUS (I don't say that too proudly
tongue.gif
).

So just wanted to say hi to all....

Kudos to all anime fans who can figure out where I got my ailias from.

Matthew

Welcome Matthew!

I'm glad you finally got yourself an identity that you can call your own...
wink.gif

Welcome!

[ QUOTE ]
Currently attending University of Cincinnati and strongly considering moving back home to AZ. to attend Pan Am academy or Westwind.

[/ QUOTE ]

God no! Pan Am is "ok" - I guess - but stay away from Westwind.

Good one lain I always liked you best of all xause you know how to take a joke.... unlike aloft of people in here
tongue.gif

Everett

[ QUOTE ]
Greetings,

Thanks for making JC less confusing without having two people on one name and all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah thats what Doug said when he send GP a private message....Kinda glad though actually cause don't want peeps thinkin me and Everett are one in the same.

Matthew

Macross Love Do you Remember

Yeah thats what Doug said when he send GP a private message....Kinda glad though actually cause don't want peeps thinkin me and Everett are one in the same.

Well thank boo....way ta make me feel special.

Everett

[ QUOTE ]

Well thank boo....way ta make me feel special.

Everett

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, which one are you? We wouldn't want to think that you and Everett are one and the same, now would we Everett?
smirk.gif
grin.gif

JK!

PS, don't forget to logout/login!

[ QUOTE ]
God no! Pan Am is "ok" - I guess - but stay away from Westwind.

[/ QUOTE ] A dozen or so Westwinders used our altitude chamber a few weeks ago. They certainly didn't appear sharp or even look professional for that matter. Then again they were hypoxic so perhaps I shouldn't be too quick to judge them.
tongue.gif

I was sort of wondering the whole "Mathew" "Everett" thing on the bottom of gay_pilots post as well. Well atleast that clears up...Welcome aboard gay_pilot friend!

Back