Greetings everyone

fly_by_night

I would just like to introduce myself to everyone and say hello. My buddy mtsu_av8er told me that this is the proper way to join the club.

I'm a flight instructor and I'm attending MTSU until this May when I should graduate(key word being should).
tongue.gif

Let me be the first to say welcome aboard! Good luck in school and give us a shout if we can be of help ... or if you want a good laugh. We're good at that too!!

FL270

[ QUOTE ]
My buddy mtsu_av8er told me that this is the proper way to join the club.

[/ QUOTE ]

You better roll on before you get stole on...I don't know you, dog...you'd better step off....

[ QUOTE ]

You better roll on before you get stole on...I don't know you, dog...you'd better step off....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dog??? I've never heard you use such slang before...

I guess this is the way you talk in front of all your other pilot friends.
grin.gif

Uh Oh...3 posts and we already have a flame war cooking.
smirk.gif
Welcome aboard. Please obey the no smoking sign at all times and keep your seat belt fastened when in your seat. Please sit back and enjoy your flight.
grin.gif

Hey FL270, thanks for the greeting, I couldn't help noticing that your located in NC. What part? I did most of my training at PGV until I moved out to Nashville for school.

No kidding! I live in Wilson and fly corporate out of RWI. I was in Charlotte two years before coming here and the "down east" lifestyle isn't as much to my liking. But, when somebody offers an 1100-hour pilot a good-paying job flying a King Air six months after 9/11, you don't complain about location!

FL270

Welcome Aboard, it is great to see so many new members. I hope you have a great time here, these are the best Pilot Forums there are.

I have to stand by my beloved buckeyes and just ask, who is ranked number 2 in the BCS now???

That being said, i'm not sure how or even why we got to #2 but i'll take it, remeber last year everyone wrote us off to loose to miami (pass interference? of course it was pass interference).
wink.gif

Seriously dude, I don't like Michigan but they're gonna win this weekend, and they probably deserve to win. How have they ended up #8 in the BCS? They only lost to like Iowa and who else? They stomped Purdue, they stomped State, they stomped ND (but who didn't this year...) and the Central and Houston games were not even games.

And for that matter, can ANYONE beat Oklahoma this year? I don't think anyone can win against them.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

[ QUOTE ]
And for that matter, can ANYONE beat Oklahoma this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. They're the best team in the country, hands down. I think they're four to one to win the BCS. That's one bet I should have taken.

[ QUOTE ]
Just you wait till Saturday my friend...Just you wait. The maize and blue are gonna kick some @ss.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to say this, but your probably right
frown.gif
. I believe that they are a 6 1/2 point pick over OSU this weekend (it will probably be worse than that), but until then i'll keep my fingers crossed and hope we don't get our butts kicked too bad.

They were preparing to rip Ohio State apart in the game that really matters this weekend, that's where.

The real question is where did Iowa go? I thought they were taking over the Big 10, right? Right?

Back