Great working chance in China

greenyao

I am HRM of Beijing Capital Airlines. I really want to hire a captain for our company. But it seems nobody ever believes in me. If you have any question you can either send me an email or contact me through skype.
e: marydepp80@gmail.com
you will loose nothing by contacting me but probably win a great working chance in China. we offer attractive salary. For more informaiton please send an email to me.
English is not my first language please forgive my poor expressions.

I fly Cessna 172s.... Is that competitive enough for you? Just tell me when and where you want me to show up and I'll be there right away!!!!!11!1!

Reactions: PK
Why not just post the information here? If we have to contact you for the info, it seems that you have something to hide.

I am HRM of Beijing Capital Airlines. I really want to hire a captain for our company. But it seems nobody ever believes in me. If you have any question you can either send me an email or contact me through skype.
e: marydepp80@gmail.com
you will loose nothing by contacting me but probably win a great working chance in China. we offer attractive salary. For more informaiton please send an email to me.
English is not my first language please forgive my poor expressions.

You might be limiting yourself by saying you are looking for type rated Airbus A319/320 pilot. Now if the qualifications were something like 2500 total hours 1000 multi engine etc you may get quite a few responses. Obviously higher if you are looking for a Captain.

If you have to tell me I'm not going to lose anything, it probably means I am going to lose something
You do think that way?
Minimum Requirements: 1.500+ hours PIC on type (A319/320/321)2.Current on type within 12 months 3.3000+ hours total time4.Valid/current ATPL issued from a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China5.Valid passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China6.Valid/current Class A (First Class) MedicalNo history of incidents or accidents. Must provide a letter from your current/previous employer or CAA.7.ICAO Level 4 (or equivalent) English proficiency8.No criminal history. Must provide a notarized and authenticated proof of no criminal history document from your home country government 9.Maximum age 55 years10.No license limitations (eg. VMC circle to land restriction).
AND THE SALARY will between 220k to 260k per year and after tax.
If you are interested please email me,BCA-recruiting1@vip.chinahr.com Then I will give you the detail info about this job

Why not just post the information here? If we have to contact you for the info, it seems that you have something to hide.
I am just new to foreigh forum I do not know how it works. the requirements are really simple 3000h+TT500h+ on type. ATPL ICAO4 currently on type within 12 months and not gainst our country's policy.

You might be limiting yourself by saying you are looking for type rated Airbus A319/320 pilot. Now if the qualifications were something like 2500 total hours 1000 multi engine etc you may get quite a few responses. Obviously higher if you are looking for a Captain.
Thank you for your advice. But I kind want to let more people konw this the more the better. That is the reason why do I have to join forum to increase our views. I hope there will be a lot of responds.

Thank you for your advice. But I kind want to let more people konw this the more the better. That is the reason why do I have to join forum to increase our views. I hope there will be a lot of responds.

Although many of us likely dont meet the qualifications, I certainly appreciate you coming in jet careers to try to recruit. I would certainly consider a position at your company if the type rating and time in type requirement was to ever be dropped.

Last edited:
Although many of us likely dont meet the qualifications, I certainly appreciate you coming in jet careers to try to recruit. I would certainly consider a position at your company if the type rating and time in type requirement was to ever be dropped.
Thank you for your offer if I could I will.

Back