Great PR for The TSA

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
Dulles TSA chief charged with DUI
Thursday, January 1, 2004 Posted: 8:15 PM EST (0115 GMT)

CHANTILLY, Virginia (AP) -- Police arrested the chief of the Transportation Security Administration for Dulles International Airport early Thursday and charged him with driving under the influence of alcohol, airport authorities said.

Charles Brady was pulled over at about 1 a.m. EST by a Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority police officer who saw him driving erratically, said airport spokeswoman Tara Hamilton.

He was taken to the Fairfax County Detention Center where he spent the night before being released Thursday afternoon.

---------------------------------------------

It's good to see that there was no apparent "friendly" help here.

I think quite a few people got pulled over on the Dulles Toll Road. The middle portion is the airport access way and if you get on it, you have no choice but ot go to the airport, there are no exits. You have to loop around the terminal and come back.

I saw so many cars, at 3:00 AM driving slowly towards the airport. I bet they were drunk and were in the wrong lane when they split! They probably also got stopped by the waiting airport cops.

Mahesh

He's lucky. With the completely ridiculous nonsense that's been going on with the Air France and BA flights, the TSA has bigger fish to fry. What an embarassment! We accused a child of plotting to crash the Air France plane!

Back