Great NEWS!!!

USAFplt

Well my good AFROTC bud dad is a '57 driver for DL and he got us a great connection with his former air force flying buddy that is a sim instructor at ATL. Anyhow this coming Tuesday we are going to get in the sims for a couple hours at night for an md88 and 757. Apparantly there are some gaps in the schedule with pilots and this allows us to do that!. Anyway i'm really pumped up. This is the first time I have been in a sim since I got to fly the Air Force T1 full motion sim at Columbus AFB for a couple hours...talk about a blast. Anyhow Im going to take some digital shots and videos with my digital camera and ill be sure to post em up
wink.gif
cool.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That's great! But whose that hottie in the picture?
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, yeah whose that? She's awwight.

thanks guys.

The gal in the pic is Lindsey and she is one of my good "friends;)". She is an SWA FA.

[ QUOTE ]
thanks guys.

The gal in the pic is Lindsey and she is one of my good "friends;)". She is an SWA FA.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean "friends", or do you mean "friends (with cheeszy 70s wa-wa pedal music added)"?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thanks guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean "friends", or do you mean "friends (with cheeszy 70s wa-wa pedal music added)"?

[/ QUOTE ]

ding ding ding...WE HAVE A WINNER!!
grin.gif
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Some of you guys need to get away from the computer and get out more.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yeah, like me

[ QUOTE ]
Some of you guys need to get away from the computer and get out more

[/ QUOTE ]

This coming from a guy with 1900 posts!

I thought you were going to say that you just saved money on your auto insurance!
smile.gif

I noticed the "Gulf Breeze" on your avatar, your dad making that monstor PNS-ATL commute? Whew! That's a toughie!

haha yeah. Acutally my dad isnt a pilot Doug, but he flies at least once a week for business all over the nation and of course ATL becomes his second home. That commute blows. It is much faster going back here to PNS from ATL then going the other way..damn congestion
smile.gif

I guess I've got to read the post a little closer next time!
smile.gif

Back