Great News!

flyboy04

Im am a now a Commercial Multi engine pilot, man life never felt so good!!! Just in time for the holidays too!
Also my instructor today got his call, he was hired at Comair! Man things just couldnt be better!

Congrats!
smile.gif

CONGRATULATIONS! To you and your instructor both. I love hearing about people moving up in the aviation world!

Now, if I could just get one of those phone calls to go fly RJs somewhere I'd be all set
smile.gif

FL270

[ QUOTE ]
To you and your instructor both. I love hearing about people moving up in the aviation world!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah no kidding... there are sooo many people on this site who joined with 0 TT and now are off flying airlines or instructing, etc.

Congrats!!!

Grats again.

I was just going to say if you didn't have the single - go get it - because without it a multi-comm is useless with only a couple hundred hours.

Trust me, I know.
cool.gif

Congrats! Enjoy the laurels of your success.

My old PPL instructor also just got hired last week by Pinnacle Airlines (NW Airlink). He had about 1900TT and 200 ME (he's an excellent networker and a great guy).

The CRJ, the only thing they've got! I believe they're going to both the -200 and the -700, but don't quote me on that. And of course, they're all in CVG, the only Comair domicile.

FL270

Back