Great Meeting/Seeing You!

tonyw

It was great to talk to so many of you. The only regret I had was that I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to with you.

Way too many grip, grin, "good to see you" conversations and far too few good, extensive ones. My apologies, I will do it better next time.

Yeah, I really wanted to catch up with you man but didn't really get a chance. Oh well, SAN will be one of the next 3 trips I take, I'll let you know when I do. Good seeing you.

Tony, I think you should arrange a little Cat Cafe, JC meet n greet.

Wish I could have made it to Vegas this year. Next year fo sho!

When I open, I'll let you guys know. Believe me, I'm working on it. Hard. I had sawdust and drywall particles in places I never figured they could get into after spending all day doing the build out.

When I open, I'll let you guys know. Believe me, I'm working on it. Hard. I had sawdust and drywall particles in places I never figured they could get into after spending all day doing the build out.
We're ready to make the trip down!

It was great to talk to so many of you. The only regret I had was that I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to with you.

Way too many grip, grin, "good to see you" conversations and far too few good, extensive ones. My apologies, I will do it better next time.
Hey, at least I caught you at the tail end!
Great to meet you man, good luck with the bidness...

@tonyw

Y'know, I feel like I'm about due to play a couple rounds of golf at Coronado again (one of my favorite places on earth to be) so I think I'm gonna burn some hotel points and try and get down there when you open.

@tonyw

Y'know, I feel like I'm about due to play a couple rounds of golf at Coronado again (one of my favorite places on earth to be) so I think I'm gonna burn some hotel points and try and get down there when you open.

Right on! It won't be long. I am covered in sawdust and drywall dust right now. If I had a slightly darker tan people might think I'm here illegally!

I'm just waiting for the Grand Opening date so we can put it on our calendars! @Derg is on reserve next month, so it may be iffy for him but I can try to make it :)

Back