Grand Canyon / Vegas

What does this "word" mean?

She looked OK at the halftime show this evening. Couldn't tell though, too much stage makeup.

[ QUOTE ]
Word!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Krunkiest of the Krunk?

Don't be hatin' dog! (heard that from a 58 year old captain when I teased him about a fantastic landing)

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word!

[/ QUOTE ]

Word to ya motha fashizzle dizzle

I was VFR with flight following. Las Vegas approach took me directly over it at 8500 I believe. So unknown if anything has been changed since then. Unfortunately for us we couldn't see the thing.

As I was being radar vectored at that point, I wanted to play nice with ATC. That and a few very large metalic objects were also being brought over Mead. However, having said that, it was one of the most amazing views so far in my flying. I never realized how big Lake Mead was.......until I flew over it that is.

I just got back from Vegas, be ready for the ride of your life! bumpier this alst weekend than its ever been!

Awwww crap
wink.gif
My dad ain't exactly the most comfortable passenger in the world....

What altitude / route / plane if you don't mind?

BTW I flew on Sat and got ROCKED in my 172 in the tops at 3000 over RAL / CNO... it was probably the shear of the huge inversion holding all these clouds here... It was like 80F at 4000'

[ QUOTE ]
What altitude / route / plane if you don't mind?

[/ QUOTE ]
You talkin to me?
mad.gif
Well....are yah.....punk?
grin.gif

If you are, I simply followed the 15 all the wa up. It gets bumpier than heck over Dagget/Barstow area. And I even took the SP 971TA and the autopilot didn't help worth a damn. Sheesh, I want my money back, the brochure said I could sleep the whole way there!

Back