GOT THE CALL...

Antonio

Interviewed last week in Denver with Great Lakes Airlines and got called two days ago with a March 8th date. I was estatic but then I got home to find a letter from Eagle for an interview in March. I have waited for this for some time now and I can't believe it. Anyways, Lakes is my choice and I I can interview with Eagle I will.

Things are finally starting to look up.

wink.gif

I am happy to be the first one to congradulate you. WELL DONE. Would it be the best feeling of your life? You will be able to right a peice for the perspectives page. Any chance you could give us a diary of the training process. Much like Snow has on the flight safety page.

CONGRADULATIONS.

Congrats! I was talking with a Lakes FO a couple months ago. He had some stories about Mexican food and no lavatories on the 1900s. Had to be there.
grin.gif

Congrats from a fellow Delawarian (is that a word?). If you don't mind me asking who have you been flying for, Del. State?

Congrats!!!!!!............................Is it me or does it seem like quite a few people have been getting "THE CALL" lately?

Smoke

A 1200 hour CFI buddy of mine got the call today ... twice! American Eagle called him in the morning, and SkyWest in the afternoon. He's got two interviews in the next two weeks.

Now if I could only get my phone to ring ...

FL270

[ QUOTE ]
A 1200 hour CFI buddy of mine got the call today ... twice! American Eagle called him in the morning, and SkyWest in the afternoon. He's got two interviews in the next two weeks.

Now if I could only get my phone to ring ...

FL270

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey FL270 where is your friend a CFI and did he go to Riddle with you? A CFI friend of mine with around 1200 hours just got the call last week for interviews with Eagle and Skywest in the next two weeks. PM me if you would rather keep it off the public board and see if it is the same person.

What kind of time did you have when you interviewed with Lakes, and applied at Eagle?

Lakes isn't accepting applications online, so how did you apply?

Does anyone else know what kind of time people have when their getting interviews?

Eagle's mins are 1500 TT. Did your friend happen to know someone down there to be lucky enough to interview at 1200?

I applied with Eagle with 1515 and 330, 280 turbine. When I interviewed I had 1670, 490, 440 turbine.

This is starting to get really interesting. I know 4 CFIs at local FBO that not only got the call, but headed out last month. Two to continental express, one to eagle, one to TSA. Congrats to everyone.

Same with me I know 4 that have been hired 2 by Chataqua, and two by TransStates, and this one that has the interviews since late December.

I know 3 who are in. 1 returned from furlough at ConEx, 1 was hired at Mesaba and one at Mesa. Things are really starting to pick up, it seems.

Back