Got my PPL!!

KTRN

I just passed my checkride yesterday. For some reason I'm not as excited as I should be & was wondering if this is common to feel this way. I'm happy but just a little worried & stressed. Stressed about the instrument rating which I hear is pretty difficult.
Katie

Congrats!

Instruments are not hard if you know the procedures....learn the procedures and know them like the back of your hand...it makes instrument flying much easier.

I just passed my checkride yesterday. For some reason I'm not as excited as I should be & was wondering if this is common to feel this way. I'm happy but just a little worried & stressed. Stressed about the instrument rating which I hear is pretty difficult.
Katie

When I got mine three years ago, I was sitting in class thinking, OMG I just got my license.:nana2:

It takes a couple days to sink in I think. I was more relieved then anything just to be done, my check ride had been cancelled 8+ times due to weather and other various reasons.

Congrats though!

It takes a couple days to sink in I think.

:yeahthat:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Awesome!! You rock :nana2:. Dont worry about the IR, be excited about it! All takes hard work, but with your dedication it should be a cinch!

Katie

Go take a "because I can" flight. That is when it really hit me. Going up and just enjoying yourself, not working on ground reference maneuvers or air work but simply just going out and flying. It was so refreshing and exciting.

Congrats. Good luck on the Instrument, it is lots of fun!

I was super excited to pass the private and instrument...but the commercial, It was just relief to be done with it. Everybody's different. Have fun with the instrument rating, that was by far my favorite checkride. You will do great!

Congrats!!!!

It'll sink in once you go sign out a plane and go somewhere for fun the first time.....

Enjoy it....

Wow Congrats!!!

Didn't you just start a few weeks ago?! I remember you on your first solo not long ago. I'm totally jealous!

RD

Back