Got hired!

cimepilot

Well, my interview with Airnet went well! Craig Washka called last night and offered me a training date of March 31. I cannot wait! They seem like a great company and I cannot wait to start training. Myself and three other CFIs at my school got hired this week. One starts March 7 and the other will be training with me. Thanks for all the support and advice Doug and the other JC members!

Congrats!! That must be an awesome feeling. AirNet would be a fantastic place to work.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
. Thanks for all the support and advice Doug and the other JC members!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome.....even though I didn't offer any advice.
laugh.gif

Way to go my friend....I knew you'd get it. What are you going to be sitting in on all those late nights? Interview tough? Sim ride?

Man, you certainly have accomplished a lot since just over a year ago! They must have kept you very busy down there in the sunshine state. I bet there are guys here that would give up body parts to take one of those soon-to-be-vacated CFI positions at your school
tongue.gif

Congrats

PFactor wrote:
[ QUOTE ]
Outstanding!

[/ QUOTE ]
"Outstanding" and any variation thereof is a Registered, Copyrighted, Trademark of Ready2Fly, Inc.

Our attorneys will be contacting you shortly.

Have a nice day.

wink.gif

I don't yet know my base or aircraft assignment. I did most of my training at FlightSafety and then worked as an instructor at Air Orlando at KORL. They worked me silly. 60-90 flight hours per month, plus I had a gig flying photo flights for a company and that gave me 20-40 hours per month. I am excited, but sad at the same time. I made a close bond with many of my fellow CFIs and it will be sad to go. I was hired on March 21, 2003 and will be leaving on March 25, 2004. Just over a year! It went by fast and I would do it all over again. Thanks again for the support from JC. I will keep ya'll updated on the training progress.

I never interviewed with FSA because the wait list for a stand class was so long. I built hours much faster at my current job, so it worked out.

Hey! great glad to hear that, I was in the Feb 3rd ground school, if you would like some tips on what to study E-mail me, Airnets ground and training is one of the hardest I know, so be prepared!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

"Outstanding" and any variation thereof is a Registered, Copyrighted, Trademark of Ready2Fly, Inc.

Our attorneys will be contacting you shortly.

Have a nice day.
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez...even lawyers have freaking lawyers!!!!!
laugh.gif

Congrats. I know a few people that worked there. My roommate in training worked there. He liked it. He received some really good experience and some great stories to tell. Also I just spoke to another buddy I ran into in LGA who used to work for them before he took the job with our present employer. He loved it. In fact he said that if the upgrade time to the jet was sooner, he would still be flying there. He says it's a really good company to work for; good planes, good maintenance. Enjoy.

Back