Goodbye All!

Damn that sucks. I hope everything works out for ya C. I'll always remember our tussles.
frown.gif

I wish you the best in life. - Rob
I would not like to see his posts deleted. He was the Ari-ben guru and his posts offer a lot of information on Ari-ben and it's operation. That would be a shame.

That's too bad. Given the current economic climate (1st quarter is being called the worst quarter EVER for airlines) I too have thrown in the towel on an aviation career. I don't see how that computes to having all of one's posts deleted and leaving a forum permanently. To each his own I guess.

That said, this forum has alot of great people with a variety of opinions. I am still, and always will be, interested in aviation so I plan on coming back here, but I'm just looking to get into aviation down the road a bit as a hobby, certainly not as a career though. I think that would be committing financial suicide at this point, for me anyways.

icon_sad.gif

icon_mad.gif

Whoa. Cmartin I hope you still read these posts. I want to wish you luck with your non aviation career and hope you will find things better in a non aviation career. Can you just please say what exactly happened? If no answer then just wanted to say thanks for all the Good information you gave us JC'ers. I just cant beleive he left. But, Cant really blame him the Aviation field is in a slump right now.
God Bless!

Nah, he's gone.

I asked him about five times if he really wanted me to delete his files and such and he said yes every time.

Considering that he's a big boy and I uphold his right to erase it, I went ahead and followed his wishes.

Thats a shame, he was a good guy (not to say he isn't now, but you know what I meen). I hope he comes back someday, but until then good luck with the non aviation career. My thought on what happened was he just had to forget aviation, one of those things where you just have to completely start over. Anyways, good luck CMartin, have a good life.

Doug,

I respect you for respecting his wishes, and deleting all of his posts. But it does leave a hole on the board - now there are countless threads with missing posts - posts that were part of conversations that are now gone. It must have been a tough decision.

Stephen

[ QUOTE ]
Doug,

I respect you for respecting his wishes, and deleting all of his posts. But it does leave a hole on the board - now there are countless threads with missing posts - posts that were part of conversations that are now gone. It must have been a tough decision.

Stephen

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know. I really didn't want to do it at all, but you still want to respect a guys wishes.

I dont understand why he would want to do something like that? Now theres going to be be all these posts missing, and a lot of topics aren't going to make sense. If you want to leave fine, but theres no need to make the website worse for everyone else.

He really didnt inconvenience me at all. However, I think he did inconvenience anybody that might come here to get info on the Ari-Ben flight school, and find a bunch of missing posts that dont make sense. If he wants to leave thats fine, but why screw over everyone else?

Not going to get into a pissing match with you. Doug made the decision and honored CMartin's wishes - it was the right decision.

He's questionings CMartin's decision, not Dougs.

I think it's unfortunate that all the posts had to be deleted, I suppose we'll never know why.

I find it hard to believe that someone can just say "see ya" to the JC forums..wayyy to addictive to do that. I'm sure he's been back to take a peak...wish he would just give a little insight into his reason for the abrupt departure.

Back