Want to Buy Good Used Handeheld GPS

pilotsav27

Im looking for something relatively cheap. I dont want/cant spend a lot of money on a new one, so if you have a spare laying around, or you want to upgrade, let me know a price.

i'm selling this Garmin 195 for $150.
It's got the power charger and antenna. There's nothing wrong with it. In fact it's on in the photo. I feel like I want to upgrade. I'm still using it until I do find an upgrade. But I need the $150 to put toward my upgrade.

I have enjoyed it.

let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• CIMG4562.jpg
    CIMG4562.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 91
Obviously, Im not going to jump at the first thing. However, I will keep it in mind! Thanks for the offer, and I'll let you know soon. If you can sell it before I let you know something, dont feel obligated to hold it. Thanks.

I have a Airmap 600C that I am not using anymore. Willing to take about 300 for it.

Some barely noticeably slight scratches on the front but nothing noticablly when the unit is on.

I don't really have a camera but if you are serious I can probably borrow one from someone.

Here is a link to it on pilot store:

http://www.mypilotstore.com/mypilotstore/sep/5598

If you can, try playing around with a couple of inexpensive ones before you actually decide. You can find many on eBay for less than $200 that have plenty of functionality. I actually bought three off eBay, then sold two of them to fellow student pilots.

MFT1air,

Thats a pretty good idea, thanks. I have played around with my CFII's 396, I've used the Airmap 2000c, and I've played around with a 295. I really like the garmins, but I mainly want something to give me some distance readouts considering the rental plane Im using for my IR doesnt have GPS or DME. I dont want to spend the money on a Garmin, even tho they are considered the elite brand. I'd like to get a 295 if I could find one cheap enough, or a 296 would be really nice, but I'd have to save a while for that one.

Back