Good Times!

NO mercy maing!! I really think it's due to the fact that you never gain a pound no matter what or how much you eat...;)

Oh crap I forgot about that jerk off at the end of the night! That dude in the pickup truck was the best though. Backing up and nailing that car twice was priceless. It was even better because you had half your car on the curb while we were waiting for him to leave!

Should I mention you got schooled by someone from Ohio on how to snag a parking spot? :D

I'll give you credit....you performed a beautiful side alley 3 point turn around......it gave us an incredible view of that black civic getting that parking spot! :nana2:

Good times man! Oh and that mexican was awesome! Next time we'll have to hit the Burrito House on Clybourn and Fullerton....my personal fav!

Superdawg is overrated. Mexican at 3:00AM is where it's at! :D

JeffSuperdawg.jpg

....Not that anyone was lookin' back there. Total privacy.:D

Yeah, it's hard to have a conversation when you're getting random obscene text messages from various people.:cool:

Oh, and Bamba after the bars close? I thought I was in college again!:bandit:

Forgot about that too! Hey Chicaga what kind of signs were you flashing at that guy with your fingers? :) You were just saying hi to him right? :D

We needed Tony there to beat him down! Just so everyone knows never try and steal a parking spot from Tony!! It's not going to get you very far.

Forgot about that too! Hey Chicaga what kind of signs were you flashing at that guy with your fingers? :) You were just saying hi to him right? :D

We needed Tony there to beat him down! Just so everyone knows never try and steal a parking spot from Tony!! It's not going to get you very far.

Uh, yeah, about those anger management classes? I think they're working for me and Matt. Well, kinda. Maybe. Well, I think they are.:)

Back