Good Times!

tonyw

I think I can safely say everyone had a great time. From picking Ian, Pat, and Kris up at PWK to the TRACON tour which lasted just a wee bit too long -- okay, so Andy and I were looking for pens to use to poke other in the face so we'd stay awake to the official event on Friday to doing karaoke with Ian and Kris -- those of you who bailed missed out on hell of a rendition of Brown Eyed Girl and don't tell Kris her eyes are brown because they're hazel -- to checking out the Blues Fest and everyone busting my balls because I bought a pink tank top as a gift for someone to the beer garden at Navy Pier and partying at the Shamrock to dim sum with Matt and the book fest and the arts fest today....wow.

Yes, Kris, I know that is the mother all run on sentences but I'm just a lowly salesperson, not a writer!

Good times!

yea, and about that 230am call to msp.....I can tell Tony had a great time....

Tony don't forget about bugsmasher! He was hanging out with FlyChicaga and I after everyone left...where were you......oh yeah you were in the back getting your groooooove on! :)

Oh and thanks to FlyChicaga for giving Tony and I a great lesson in how to exit a parking spot on the streets of Chicago! How's your bumper? :)

It was a great weekend from start to finish. Can't wait until the next event!

I almost forgot to award flygirl813126 the "Best Quote of NetworkJC Chicago" award. :) Funny!

Also it was great to meet H46Bubba and Toria even though they could only make it for a short time!

I almost forgot to award flygirl813126 the "Best Quote of NetworkJC Chicago" award. :) Funny!

Also it was great to meet H46Bubba and Toria even though they could only make it for a short time!

Andy It was definitely a pleasure to finally meet you! You are one funny dude! My cheeks were hurting from laughing all night Friday. I will definitely give you a holla. I wish I could have stayed, but I had to battle the strandby list and get home for work yesterday.

remember what the quote was?

ya know... i don't think we got a group pic with Toria in it... so we're gonna have to make sure to get one at NJC Vegas!! or maybe toria can send me her pic that was taken on the water and i'll snapshot all of us into it! haha :)

She met us in the morning on Saturday and then she left from the Pier. She was stopping on her way home form a business meeting.
I changed my avatar for the quote...but then decided I should probably edit it so I didn't get in trouble.

I was going to ask if your avatar was for the quote. It is probably best you changed it. :) I thought it was was hilarious though.

yeah.. you two missed all the fun and interesting stories! we had a good time out there at the blues fest, then walking the lakefront up to navy pier for some beers!
I would have been asleep by the time we got to the Navy Pier! :) I'm such a wuss.

Then again, there's something to be said for room service, breakfast in bed, and lounging about, eventually starting our day at 3-something! :nana2:

I would have been asleep by the time we got to the Navy Pier! :) I'm such a wuss.

Then again, there's something to be said for room service, breakfast in bed, and lounging about, eventually starting our day at 3-something! :nana2:

That was some gooooood eggs Benedict, I tell you what.

I got up at 03:00 (EDT) to get to ORD from DCA to meet everyone there on Saturday. I left for TUS from ORD at 19:30 (CDT). Sorry I missed you! I did get in at TUS at the reasonable hour of 21:40 (PDT) on Saturday night.

She met us in the morning on Saturday and then she left from the Pier. She was stopping on her way home form a business meeting.
I changed my avatar for the quote...but then decided I should probably edit it so I didn't get in trouble.

I can't believe nobody has said anything about hot dogs yet.

-Christine

I think andy was totally in love with those dogs....he should get a dachsund, that type of hot dog would be perfect for his living room! :)

Oh and thanks to FlyChicaga for giving Tony and I a great lesson in how to exit a parking spot on the streets of Chicago! How's your bumper? :)

At least it wasn't a two-bumper! Ha! :D

I was more worried about the dude in my blind spot who tried to run us off the road. Whoops. :panic:

We'll have to arrange some more "meet and greet" sessions sometime soon! It was great hanging out with everyone! I didn't know there was such awesome people here in Chicago! :rawk:

Back