Good times and good peeps

tonyw

Mark E. Mark and I were talking on the drive back and we both definitely enjoyed seeing old friends and making some new ones. We were a little bummed that more of you didn't get out and hang on Saturday night. Come on, folks. It's Vegas on a Saturday night. I can walk to a mini-Vegas here in San Diego and I was motivated to go out.

Why, you ask? Because of views like this.

1377146_10153374018030277_1323384537_n.jpg

With people like this

1395157_10153377916175277_146778338_n.jpg

Followed by some fun at this venue

Hyde-Bellagio-VegasNews.com-588.jpg

It was great seeing the people I've known for years and meeting people I only have known for a few days. But next time, let's spend a little more time together abusing our livers, shall we?

Last edited:
We would have stayed longer had it not been for Saturday Trick or Treat back home. Sounds like we missed some fun!

we were out with a pretty big group sat night....tried to meet up with youz guys but i heard you kept moving instead of trying to coord a place to meet us? we ended up at mandalay enjoying beers in the bees room till the wee am

Yeah bummer we didn't get to see more of you all on Saturday. Guess it was just bad planning. The gentleman and his lady in above picture were in Vegas for the first time and we thought we'd try to show them around. They nicknamed Tony "Mr. Trip Advisor."

Last edited:
we were out with a pretty big group sat night....tried to meet up with youz guys but i heard you kept moving instead of trying to coord a place to meet us? we ended up at mandalay enjoying beers in the bees room till the wee am

Well, yeah! Of course we were moving around. It's more fun to check out multiple venues. We actually only made it to three places. We started at Pour 24 in the NYNY, and I heard that the place at the Mandalay Bay would be cool. So we went there. Then when we decided that we wanted to check out another venue, I had heard good things about Hyde so we went there.

Wish I could have been there Saturday night man. The downside of not having flight bennies is being locked into one flight. We'll have to meet up in SAN again sometime before next year. :)

Also in for some SAN M&G, even though I've already met and greeted all you fools.

we were only three floors below you at the Mandalay...the view was not a spectacular but nice...

You should have come up!

As for getting together in America's Finest City, gee, let me think. Yeah, real tough for me to make that one. I dunna, might have to see if I can work it into my schedule. =)

Well, tell you what. When Sean gives me the days he's here, I'll post something, and I can definitely find a venue for us.

Back