Global Express Captain Pay

Here's the situation. I'm currently on an Emb Legacy 600 in Nigeria doing a 30 / 30 rotation. The boss just bought a Global XRS and training starts later in the month. With that same rotation and part of the world, what should the base salary be on the Global? Thanks in advance.

Tim

You might get a better response at PPW.

My salary survey from 2010 (the most recent available to me) says 181,000 average for department manager,171,000 for a Chief Pilot and 142,000 for a Captain. With the rotation and everything, I would imagine adding another 20-30k to that? This is for the Global Express / Global 5000. Not sure where the XRS stands in that.

Without asking who you work for are there any openings in the Legacy? I'm looking to go overseas, I'm typed in the 135/140/145! Thx!

I don't know the new owner's plans about that. Shoot me your info via private message and we'll get in touch when I'm in the states in a few days.

Say......You did not send me an email about your brother winning the lottery over there did you?

J/K, sounds like a good gig.

Here's the situation. I'm currently on an Emb Legacy 600 in Nigeria doing a 30 / 30 rotation. The boss just bought a Global XRS and training starts later in the month. With that same rotation and part of the world, what should the base salary be on the Global? Thanks in advance.

Tim
You might talk to globalexpresscrews.com, they are in the loop regarding this type.

Back