Gleim's newest PPL test prep Red Book

cointyro

Gleim\'s newest PPL test prep Red Book

Hey, I have the newest Gleim PPL test prep... is it true that it has every question that could possibly be on the exam? So if I know the answer and reasoning behind all the questions that are between the covers of the Gleim, I'm set for a good score on the actual PPL written test?

Re: Gleim\'s newest PPL test prep Red Book

That's affirmative.

Thats all I've done to prepare for the writtens...just try to memorize the gleim before the written and you should be good to go. The writtens are a joke anyway. Obviously, the checkrides must be taken a little more seriously.

The written is a joke, especially since you have the answers before hand. But, you do learn a lot going through the test prep booklets over and over, but I thought it was and easy test.

Consider the writtens as a starting point for the oral and checkride, especially since they try to get you with trick questions.

[ QUOTE ]
That's affirmative.

Thats all I've done to prepare for the writtens...just try to memorize the gleim before the written and you should be good to go. The writtens are a joke anyway. Obviously, the checkrides must be taken a little more seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

--What do you mean that the written is a joke?
confused.gif

A joke as in, "easy".

Thanks all for the feedback. Yeah, I figured the written was just a hoop to jump through and wouldn't really represent much of my education as a pilot. I intend to learn as much as I can!

stdntpilot86,

Yeah I meant it was really easy and just something pilots have to take to proceed through the certificates and ratings. I did learn a lot from it though, so it is good to have to take it.

Back