Getting ASVAB and TAPAS Score to PCSM

WaltFreeman

I took the ASVAB with the ARMY National Guard at the end of November, took the Army TAPAS as well. I took it with the national guard just to see what score I could get and to entertain ideas from there. I scored well and then switched to Air National Guard for jobs that interested me.

I have some flying hours, so I am going down the ANG route. I took the AFOQT in mid February. My AFOQT score showed up on the site immediately but my ASVAB and TAPAS score was not. My recruiter and I didn't know that not taking the ASVAB with the Air Force would not have my score show up on the PCSM website.

I took the Air Force specific TAPAS at the end of February and both, ASVAB and TAPAS, scores are still not on the site. Does anyone have experience of getting the score through MEPCOM to PCSM to get my combined Pilot score?

Thanks

PCSM doesn't incorporate ASVAB; only a subset of the AFOQT scores and flight time. There was no reason to take the ASVAB if your goal is to be an Air Force pilot.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I took the ASVAB with the ARMY National Guard at the end of November, took the Army TAPAS as well. I took it with the national guard just to see what score I could get and to entertain ideas from there. I scored well and then switched to Air National Guard for jobs that interested me.

I have some flying hours, so I am going down the ANG route. I took the AFOQT in mid February. My AFOQT score showed up on the site immediately but my ASVAB and TAPAS score was not. My recruiter and I didn't know that not taking the ASVAB with the Air Force would not have my score show up on the PCSM website.

I took the Air Force specific TAPAS at the end of February and both, ASVAB and TAPAS, scores are still not on the site. Does anyone have experience of getting the score through MEPCOM to PCSM to get my combined Pilot score?

Thanks

PCSM = Total flying time + AFOQT + TBAS. You must take the TBAS and the proctor will review your logbook to confirm the amount of hours you have.

You're ASVAB score won't be incorporated into your PCSM, however it will appear on your record and built into your package eventually (once/if selected) since you have already taken it.

Back