Getting a Line Service job...

JA Yawd Bwoy

Although I am not 18 yet, I want to apply to an FBO at Teterboro (TEB) when I do turn 18, so I was wondering which FBO there is the best and what should I expect if I do get hired, as in job description and what you like/dislike about the job... :)

I believe there is Meridian and Signature at KTEB, I've heard good things about Meridian, not too much about Sig or any other on field.

For the rest, search function is your friend :)

Yea, but TEB is a networking mecca! not to mention I have never really seen a private (JET) at Linden...

meh, I rather watch Barons come in at KLDJ. I'm looking for a job as well. Your best bet is to go in person. They might offer you something until you turn 18. PS: Check out Caldwell. They are hiring like crazy I'm going their tomorrow.

meh, I rather watch Barons come in at KLDJ. I'm looking for a job as well. Your best bet is to go in person. They might offer you something until you turn 18. PS: Check out Caldwell. They are hiring like crazy I'm going their tomorrow.

Really? How old are you, and which FBO?:)

I'm 17 years old and I'm also looking for a job at Morristown Municipal Airport (KMMU) as a Line Service Technician. I want to marshall aircraft to and from the parking ramp with the glowing orange wand thingys. I tried to call Signature Flight Support several times but they say that I have to be 18 and have a driver's license.

I'm 17 years old and I'm also looking for a job at Morristown Municipal Airport (KMMU) as a Line Service Technician. I want to marshall aircraft to and from the parking ramp with the glowing orange wand thingys. I tried to call Signature Flight Support several times but they say that I have to be 18 and have a driver's license.

Thats pretty much everywhere you go. Try going to a smaller airport.

Back