Getaway Day - Off to ZDV

GeorgeM

On the road to Longmont, CO today. Wish me luck. I had a great time at the Academy, met some terrific people from all over the USA, and I wish all of you success. :nana2::rawk::bandit:

On the road to Longmont, CO today. Wish me luck. I had a great time at the Academy, met some terrific people from all over the USA, and I wish all of you success. :nana2::rawk::bandit:
i hope to see you there in about 6 months :nana2:

assuming i can get a class date that is :(

Congratulations george. On my way back to ZAU after about 3 more months out here in OKC. Good luck man, kick some ass.

Cool, good luck. I went on a tour there this past Saturday and met some of the folks there. I chatted with the TMC's on duty and plugged in for about 10 minutes with a guy named Chris if I remember correctly. Everyone seems nice and the location is actually pretty good. Longmont is a cool small town just a short drive from the city. Congrats and enjoy your new home!!

First week doing OJT at ZDV. Lots of study and memorization specific to this airspace. So far so good, but the next paycheck will still be at Academy payscale. Can't wait for the first ZDV paycheck. :)

First week doing OJT at ZDV. Lots of study and memorization specific to this airspace. So far so good, but the next paycheck will still be at Academy payscale. Can't wait for the first ZDV paycheck. :)
Is the beginning of training more like a classroom setting, with multiple people moving at the same pace(similar to the academy), or is it kind of every man for themselves?

Back