Get rich: go to Wisconsin and become a pilot

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone want to have a contest to think up what "Sierra Bravo" stands for?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

As my Grandpa use to say: SonsaBitches.

[ QUOTE ]
I bet you miss the brats and beer though! In fact, this weekend is the Harley 100th aniversary bash in MKE and Brat Fest in MSN! Now that's True Blue Wiscaansin!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yah, you betchya!

Here's another one: "HOOO do you NOOOOH dat want t' buy a new CAAAAAAHR" - Ernie Von Schleghorn

[ QUOTE ]
You'd have great and varied experience with all kinds of weather. Thunderstorms, tornados, hail, snow, blizzards, thunder-snow, winds, muggy summers, you name it, it happens weather-wise in Wisconsin. (Except maybe hurricanes, or typhoons)

[/ QUOTE ]

locust storms, mosquito swarms, wormies galore during rain season, hostile bee takeovers, cricket/grasshopper stomping grounds etc etc...

it's all because of the corn and cows! hahaha

I guess we have a few people from WI on the board. I just moved from Oak Creek,WI (which I'm sure Doug is familar with) to Chandler, AZ in hopes of finding a CFI job this fall. I can definately back up the weather statement in WI. The weather can be great for IFR training, but for certain VFR lessons it can be a pain. However you can't beat the having the experience of shooting the ILS 1L into MKE down to minimums in a snowstorm. I am sure glad I don't have to hear those Menard's commercials anymore in AZ.

Tim

Oak Creek? Yeah!

I used to live in Oak Creek at Newberry Place apartments. Nothing but welfare moms, senior citizens and airline pilots!
smile.gif

That "ButterBurger" place still there just north of the Cousins?
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmmmm, Culver's..........

[ QUOTE ]
damn what a wierd mix in a complex. Any pilots on welfare there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone with children!

In fact, during negotiations, some of the pilots recieving public assistance went down in uniform with their children to reapply for benefits.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmmmm, Culver's..........

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh yes, we now have one here in Kalamazoo... it is delicious
laugh.gif

Culver's is still there. They just keep popping up all over the state, just like Walgreen's. Oak Creek is a nice city, but some of the apartment complexs have some interesting people.

Let us not forget, as dumb as those Menard ads are, they have made John Menard #67 on the 400 richest in America with a net worth of $2.5 billion. Not to mention he owns 5 citation 560's, 3 beech 1900's and a citation X.

Back