General Aviation Campaign

I keep seeing these GA IS GREAT! commercials at the FBOs, but never on "normal" TV.

What gives there? Don't the folks at the FBO already know that GA is important? You'd think they'd want to play it on a TV in the terminal or maybe at half time during the MLS game.

-mini

I keep seeing these GA IS GREAT! commercials at the FBOs, but never on "normal" TV.

What gives there? Don't the folks at the FBO already know that GA is important? You'd think they'd want to play it on a TV in the terminal or maybe at half time during the MLS game.

-mini

I believe the commercials were aired inside the Capital beltway.

I believe the commercials were aired inside the Capital beltway.
Constituents vote for the representatives. Then the representatives make the decisions.

If the representatives make a decision that GA is good, while the public perception is that GA is bad...they get voted out of office, someone gets voted in to office that will say "GA's bad m'kay?". What was accomplished will be undone.

They need to be aired to the general (voting) public.

-mini

I could have sworn that I've seen GA commercials on the many Discovery channels and The Weather Channel. It isn't an extensive media blitz, but it is something. And yes, they need to air those ads on more networks.

Back