Gaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!

Lol...

l_c8f8e71e5b26416a85c11a65ba3eed0f.jpg

..please, please comment![/quote]

Barack Obama hanging out with a terrorist? :D

Sorry but I couldn't help it :)

This is my friendly wink to my dear neo-con wackos from JC, with love from a lefty :)

(Obviously, just in case, I am kidding)

Lol...

l_c8f8e71e5b26416a85c11a65ba3eed0f.jpg

..please, please comment![/quote]

Barack Obama hanging out with a terrorist? :D

Sorry but I couldn't help it :)

This is my friendly wink to my dear neo-con wackos from JC, with love from a lefty :)

(Obviously, just in case, I am kidding)

We get ya Mariano. Bigey, is in fact a terrorist. He in fact terrorized all of us the entire weekend with his extremly cool and totally sauve demeanor and personality!

We get ya Mariano. Bigey, is in fact a terrorist. He in fact terrorized all of us the entire weekend with his extremly cool and totally sauve demeanor and personality!

Indeed. I had the pleasure of talking to him way back in the day when we didnt't even know that we were both JC members.

We even almost met at the Miramar Airshow in 2006, although I don't know what happened at the end.

Nope, definitely gay.

2980260768_499ceec354.jpg

The expression on Old Pete's face is priceless!!!!!!:nana2::panic::laff:

This is when I was still trying to put faces with screen names. Thinking to myself: Ok, I think that's bigey..... whoa! that's gotta be Max...

However....

Brohug + pretty pink drink = Gaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!one111one1!!!

2980261260_73ba9982a0.jpg

I don't know who is off camera in this picture, but with the grin on my face I wouldn't be surprised if it was that woman from Minnesota that walked into the middle of our party. Love the accent.

I don't know who is off camera in this picture, but with the grin on my face I wouldn't be surprised if it was that woman from Minnesota that walked into the middle of our party. Love the accent.

You mean my wife?
She doesn't have an accent - I HAVE THE ACCENT!!!

And, back to the original topic of this thread -
Yup! Definately gay/queer/a bunch of pooftas and benders.

You mean my wife?

And, back to the original topic of this thread -
Yup! Definately gay/queer/a bunch of pooftas and benders.

Nah. Old Pete had two ladies pinned (with conversation) in the corner of the balcony for a while at 9FI.:)

You mean my wife?
Oh no, ole chap, while I may be a bit daft at times, it wasn't me chatting up your lovely wife.
Cheerio,
Old Pete

Nah. Old Pete had two ladies pinned (with conversation) in the corner of the balcony for a while at 9FI.:)

Thanks for your support KLB, I need another husband sending me nasty txts like I need a another hole in the head.:D

Yahh i agree. It is pretty gay.

Oh well, i just couldnt hide the love. Just dont post the pics of me nude and we'll be cool!

Yahh i agree. It is pretty gay.

Oh well, i just couldnt hide the love. Just dont post the pics of me nude and we'll be cool!

Oh, #### those are mine dude, I don't share. They aid me in falling asleep re####l each night!

:sarcasm:

"seriously bigey, you know I'd go gay for you, right?"

Edit: OMG, re####l (r-e-s-t-f-u-l) is censored now??? :confused:

Back