GA crosses runway during Allegiant takeoff roll (ATC +1)

Indeed, good job on tower. But ground did say he’d give progressives and then really didn’t give progressives.

the Grumman is cringe worthy, 2 missed taxi instructions...

FWIW, I never heard ATC give a runway hold instruction fro the Grumman. (although it probably wouldn't have mattered)

FWIW, I never heard ATC give a runway hold instruction fro the Grumman. (although it probably wouldn't have mattered)
Listen here boy, he’s been flying since you were in diapers and he don’t Need no fancy charts or nuthin

It was taxi to 27 so I would suggest it was implied.

It was taxi to 27 so I would suggest it was implied.
27R...but listening closer...it's a clearance for an intersection departure which still needs to be expressed, which was only delineated after clarification and he missed the first taxi way.

Since he wasn't crossing a runway, the ATC instructions should have been:
ATC: N9204L taxi to 27R at Romeo, via Kilo, Bravo, Romeo. (regardless of a progressive request)

everything else the Grumman was lost.

Regardless, cringe

You just gave me flashbacks of giving a BFR to an owner-operator
It wasn’t hyperbole…..I think I’ve typed out the story here before. Kind of busy right now to a) find it or b) type it out again. But yeah. Guessing the stories might mesh.

Actually, I think the guy in my story was trying to get to Arizona. Not even joking.

Back