Future of US Airways

Boltonpilot

Is there even the slightest bit of optomism that US Air will turn around and become more stable like Continenal, Delta, or AWA?

Are they screwed enough that they may never become healthy like they were in the 70's... or did 'Wolf screw them for life?

I've had good experiences with them in the past...I will be flying to D.C. in October, maybe I'll fly with them and help them out the best way I can...(if they offer the best schedule/price)
wink.gif

The airline industry is like a great American Forrest Gump said "Life is like a box of chocolates you never no what you are going to get." One crash or bad accident could ruin an already struggling airline.

Hey, lets both hope they turn around. I know this is kind of silly, but I really like seeing their two tone blue/bluish gray jets and turboprops flying in and out of Pittsburgh International Airport. They are even considering setting up shop somewhere else even if they do last. Hopefully they pull through. Maybe someday in the near future I will just fly with them to help them out a little. Maybe I could spend a Weekend somewhere just to relax and then fly back. Sounds like a good way to help your favorite airline. You have a good idea there.
grin.gif

Back