Funny things your kids do.

The story I have so far:

My wife went to take shower upstairs. Once she came out her bathroom, there were no noise, sounds of little people's talkings or footsteps from my triplets. My wife got curious and came down to investigate. She found my triplets(about 2 years old then) push a chair right beisde kitchen counter, climbed up, grabbed a can of Pringles' potato chips and hide in the corner of kitchen eating those chips. They were big grins on all of their faces. :) Wife got a pictures for the record. :p

We live in a house built by my wifes great great grandfather in 1892, her grandmother used to live here when my wife was little and she would always tell my sisterinlaw that she would come back and haunt her if she wasn't good, so one night my sis inlaw is sleeping over while I was gone and they were talking about grandma coming back to haunt them and boom the window slams shut. I tell you this house is haunted to preface the following conversation with my 3 year old son Max last week as I was upstairs in a barely lit room with the hall light burned out. In his most matter of fact tone and in an eery impersonation of the little girl from poltergeist max says:

"Daaaaaad, Dheres Dhosts"
Me: what?
Max: Dheres Dhosts.
Me: Theres Ghosts?
Max: Yep, Dheres Dhosts.
Me: Where are the ghosts right now?
Max: Uhm, dhere ouside.
Me: OOOOOK let's go downstairs and climb in bed with mommy:)

We moved into a different house last summer and one of the toilets was weak. I had the guy put in a pressure toilet and it sounds like an airport toilet when you flush it.

My daughter, who is seven, didn't like using it because it flushes a lot louder than our previous one. I then messed up and told her that the new one had so much suction that if she didn't hold on, it would suck her down the drain. She took me to heart, now she leaves her business in there for me to deal with. I really think she has just spun the joke around on me and I'm the one getting flushed.:D Be careful what you tell your kids.

We moved into a different house last summer and one of the toilets was weak. I had the guy put in a pressure toilet and it sounds like an airport toilet when you flush it.

My daughter, who is seven, didn't like using it because it flushes a lot louder than our previous one. I then messed up and told her that the new one had so much suction that if she didn't hold on, it would suck her down the drain. She took me to heart, now she leaves her business in there for me to deal with. I really think she has just spun the joke around on me and I'm the one getting flushed.:D Be careful what you tell your kids.

LOL, my little one is scare of the power flush toilets too.

My twin girls somehow managed to rip a hole in their crib mattresses. I realized something was wrong when I heard NOTHING on the baby monitor. When I went to investigate, there was foam allll over the place. Fast forward to 2 years down the road. One twin used to get a runny nose out of one nostril, but wasn't sick. The pediatrician was baffled and when I took her to an ENT doctor months later, there it was---a piece of foam rubber lodged all the way up her nose. He pulled it out and put it in a small jar with alcohol. I still have it to this day and show her every once in a while to remind her what a terror she was!

I have another story about "quiet monitor" moments. I went to investigate after a few minutes of silence. Imagine my horror and disgust when I entered their room and they were buck-ass naked and had "decorated" their crib and part of the wall with the contents of their diapers. YIKES!

I have another story about "quiet monitor" moments. I went to investigate after a few minutes of silence. Imagine my horror and disgust when I entered their room and they were buck-ass naked and had "decorated" their crib and part of the wall with the contents of their diapers. YIKES!
:panic:

I thought we were talking funny. One has to have a crappy sense of humor to find that funny:D

In an earlier post I mentioned how my son said he was bored and got up and left during church. Today during Easter mass with the MIL he was pluggin his ears during the music at which point it goes real quite after the song is finished and he says "that it to loud of music"

Thats my boy!

In an earlier post I mentioned how my son said he was bored and got up and left during church. Today during Easter mass with the MIL he was pluggin his ears during the music at which point it goes real quite after the song is finished and he says "that it to loud of music"

Thats my boy!
That's awesome...you got a winner!

Almost forgot another kind of funny one from my daughter. My son was maybe three, our daughter 5 1/2. My wife and I are sitting in the living room watching TV while the kids are upstairs playing and we hear a fire truck in the distance. A few minutes later our son comes running downstairs crying and hides under the dining room table crying, "Don't let them take me, don't let them take me!" My wife and I are somewhat befuddled. My wife tries to coax our son out, but he keeps crying, "I can't come out or they might take me away." Finally my wife asks, "Who is coming to take you away?" Our son responds, "Syd told me I was a bad boy today so the police are coming to take me away." Ahh, the joys of having an older sibling. Of course our daughter came down stairs with one of those "I'm an angel" looks.

I have 2 daughters now, 4yo and 4mo.
*The oldest when she was 2 would wake up and come in our room to wake us up, one morning she doesn't come in, wife gets up to investigate...brown stuff on the walls, brown stuff on the floor all throughout the house, she sees our dog and she is covered in it! Wife walks to the kitchen, fridge door wide open and our daughter is sitting there covered with Hersheys chocolate syrup and sucking on the bottle. GOOD MORNING!!!:laff:
*When my oldest was 2 she was supposed to be taking a nap. It was very quiet so my wife went to make sure she was sleeping. My wife opened the door and gasped- run over and our daughter is covered in diaper cream, on her face and arms, so is her baby doll. My dad got a picture. :D

I have 2 daughters now, 4yo and 4mo.
*The oldest when she was 2 would wake up and come in our room to wake us up, one morning she doesn't come in, wife gets up to investigate...brown stuff on the walls, brown stuff on the floor all throughout the house, she sees our dog and she is covered in it! Wife walks to the kitchen, fridge door wide open and our daughter is sitting there covered with Hersheys chocolate syrup and sucking on the bottle. GOOD MORNING!!!:laff:
*When my oldest was 2 she was supposed to be taking a nap. It was very quiet so my wife went to make sure she was sleeping. My wife opened the door and gasped- run over and our daughter is covered in diaper cream, on her face and arms, so is her baby doll. My dad got a picture. :D

LMAO...Those are good...

Oh just you wait Em. Im sure in due time you will be looking up this thread and posting your own stories.

When my daughter was around 2, my wife and I were playing monkey in the middle with her. My wife or I would tell her something and she would go and tell the other what was said. I told my daughter to tell mommy " I Love you." She ran over to mommy and told her what I said. I heard my wife tell my daughter to tell me "ditto." My daughter ran back to me and said "mommy said dildo!" We laughed so hard we cried! Good times, good times!!

Back