Fun with MS Paint (Egregious NJC reminder)

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
redbanner.gif

Wait, what? You got some kind of shindig going on? How come you haven't told anyone about it? How are we supposed to find out? Next thing, you're gonna tell me is that there is some kind of contract survey out.

:stir:

And AE results too.

:)

Which beckons the question, when is your screen name going to go legit? All the cool kids are doing it!

My first officer (so weird saying that) had three daughters.

I asked, "So how many times have you seen "Frozen" and I thought he was going to lose his mind"

Ive seen it 23 times with my nearly 5 year old. Uhhhh

Which beckons the question, when is your screen name going to go legit? All the cool kids are doing it!

I operate best from the shadows. Besides, I'm angling for a vacation move up in Nov and Dec now that all the dead wood is clearing out in front of me! Just my luck, I take an A bid, get seat locked on the 88, and then we order 100 777s or some such. :aghast: :fury: :bang:

I operate best from the shadows. Besides, I'm angling for a vacation move up in Nov and Dec now that all the dead wood is clearing out in front of me! Just my luck, I take an A bid, get seat locked on the 88, and then we order 100 777s or some such. :aghast: :fury: :bang:

Do it, bro. The left seat is delicious. But I instantly went blind and deaf, it's hilarious.

"WOT?!"

Back