Fun day on the runway.

Bingo. It's the classic stop eating so much diet. I do play hockey to so that helps. I found this chili in a can that i really like it's called Stag Chili. Its about 1.79 a can and there is about 600 calories in it. Two of those with some fresh fruit and veggies and i was good to go! and it was super cheap. I tryed NutraSystems and oh man what a rip off. You pay 300 a month for the crappy food and then you have to spend another 300 a month at the grocery stor for produce and such. Dan Mario can suck it :D. Plus are you gonna eat NutraSytem for ever? NO, you have to learn how to eat normal food in moderation any way. Might as well just start with real food.

-Matt
Thats what I did to lose most of my weight, about 1500 calories a day, 1 hour of cardio, and only eat healthy... I have to go back to that as I have gained about 30 back from my lowest.

Thats what I did to lose most of my weight, about 1500 calories a day, 1 hour of cardio, and only eat healthy... I have to go back to that as I have gained about 30 back from my lowest.

Back and forth is no fun! I find sports are way WAY more fun than running on the treadmill. Even walking the links is better than nothing.

Back and forth is no fun! I find sports are way WAY more fun than running on the treadmill. Even walking the links is better than nothing.
Anything but sitting in front of this computer or sitting on my butt all day in the airplane or flight school... Just gotta be active...

I went to school in BZN - folks are there. In high school I took a few glider flights over the Bridgers which, although really cool, reminded me that I'm pretty OK with having an engine or two on my aircraft. :D

I went to school in BZN - folks are there. In high school I took a few glider flights over the Bridgers which, although really cool, reminded me that I'm pretty OK with having an engine or two on my aircraft. :D

Yah i was thinking of doing so paragliding here. There is a club that can get you set up. The rig is like 3000-5000 bucks. Not bad compared to renting an airplane. i don't think you can log paragliding to you TT. I dunno.

Back