FS2004 BUNDLE!

I like the demos of Flitepro, Elite, and OnTop.

5 minutes for FlitePro is enough to shoot an approach.
Elite's demo had an entire area to shoot multiple approaches.
And OnTop has a large area of Montana to shoot multiple approaches, and a nice sim of an instrument failure.

FS2002 would not take my Vodoo graphics card and dumped over my system. I gave my copy to a client.
FS2000 also went to a client.
FS98 is installed in the office (old computer), really helps us make certain points to students without having to fire up the Frasca or an airplane.
FS95 is in storage.
FS5.1 is operating quite nicely on a 486 system in the server room at home. You could tweak all sorts of parameters in the aircraft. I found a setting that would only allow the aircraft to do ballistic arcs. Put enough power and just enough fuel in, and the aircraft would become a spacecraft.
MS Space was not worth their development dollars.

FS2004 will soon have an add-on from my flight school. Buy FS2004, the computer system to run it, and the add-on, and get 95% of the instrument rating conquered before showing up for the first lesson, including mastery of the GARMIN GPS. I'm not dissing Rod's work on the instrument lessons already included in FS2004. Those lessons learned well will reduce a student's time spent with a CFII. There is room for more than one presentation of the material in FS.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

[ QUOTE ]
It is also used by PIPER to flight test their aircraft, in fact you can go to PIPER's website and download the x-plane aircraft for use with the sim.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't find anything related to X-Plane on newpiper.com. Got a URL?

Ah, that's the one link I didn't click, figured it was to schedule a real test flight.

I just bought X-Plane 7, looking forward to trying it out when I get back to the west coast.

Thanks for the tip!

For some reason, I am not super excited for this Flight Sim. Maybe because I have zero interest in flying "century of flight" planes. But I see the weather/ATC have improved, so I may pick it up.

Back