Frontier and Spirit: Folie à Deux

I started that movie on Netflix with my wife asleep on the couch. Naturally she wakes up during the scene where he’s uhh, enjoying the company of two ladies and flexing and pointing at himself in the mirror. “What the hell are you watching?”

Haha! Perfect timing!

Later that night in that scene “We’re not done yet….”

I started that movie on Netflix with my wife asleep on the couch. Naturally she wakes up during the scene where he’s uhh, enjoying the company of two ladies and flexing and pointing at himself in the mirror. “What the hell are you watching?”
My wife fell asleep while we were watching Magic Mike. :D

I'm no M&A expert but I imagine it's going to involve a pre-packaged restructuring for NK. Indigo & Frontier Holdings step in to refi the loyalty program bonds while preserving the ULCC model, jobs and enhancing operational synergies.
Yup just like TWA/'Merican

Don’t hate on the leftovers with some eggs and syrup 😂😂

I was always more of a savory rats guy. Couple eggs, some hash browns. Some nights even dazzled me, when they put out spaghetti, and not tomato sauce, but just a vat of whole canned tomatoes they’d broken up a little bit. Month 8 of cruise, I’d eat that • and come back for seconds. And dont get me started on my mangosteen addiction, at lunch, dinner, as well as rats. Somehow i still lost like 35 pounds on my last cruise. Not even because i worked out very much. Just walking that much *if you think Disneyland is a lot of steps, an aircraft carrier would blow your mind*……and no beer outside of a port call every 45-90 days. Oh and sweating your ass off anytime you are upstairs (not to compare that to the experience of the actual flight deck crew of course……I dont understand how they dont drop dead in the Persian gulf every day)

Back