Frogflyer Reports to OTS...

mhcasey

Sporting full frat-bro attire including tucked in striped polo, pleaded kacki shorts, boat shoes, and several days worth of unkempt and sparsely dispersed facial hair.

:clap:

Sporting full frat-bro attire including tucked in striped polo, pleaded kacki shorts, boat shoes, and several days worth of unkempt and sparsely dispersed facial hair.

You mean he finally hit puberty and has facial hair of any type??:D

Good luck FF. We're all counting on you!!

Get the hell off the computer, and get your crap squared away and tightened up O.T.!

FF,
TIs, DIs and drill sergeant always like jokes. I think they like to hear that only you can prevent forest fires, BTW where is the nearest spot to pinch a •?

If he ends up training on the T-1 in San Antonio, I've already pre-briefed the IP! ;)

Thats Frog's entire wardrobe to a T!:)

Good luck Frog!

I should clarify, a year ago (or so) AMS transitioned to ANG only, but before that it was joint Guard/Reserves - minus the rated AFRES guys I believe.

Casey: "OT FF, are you here for OTS or a frat party?!"

Me: "Sir, I do not know."

LOL.

I'm happy to report that I am 12% DONE with OTS. Only 30 or so demerits so far and 7 Letters of Conference. Not too bad. I heard of a kid that got 63 in a single day!

Casey: "OT FF, are you here for OTS or a frat party?!"

Me: "Sir, I do not know."

LOL.

I'm happy to report that I am 12% DONE with OTS. Only 30 or so demerits so far and 7 Letters of Conference. Not too bad. I heard of a kid that got 63 in a single day!

That's our boy!!!

:D

Back