Free to good home

Eagle

I have no desire to put this stuff up on Ebay,

Free to the first Jcer who wants them BOTH

Microsoft Flt Simulator 2000 Professional edition

ON TOP IFR proficiency Simulator (v 6.0)

Send me a PM (shipping address) and post here whoever wants them they go in the mail today or the trash tomorrow.

Manuals and Discs. not bootlegged.

My payback to the easyt coast folks who will get first cut on them
smile.gif

Hey Eagle,

Any chance you'll be putting the Mooney up soon? I'd be willing to go upstate to pick it up....
wink.gif

Was worth trying.....

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Eagle,

Any chance you'll be putting the Mooney up soon? I'd be willing to go upstate to pick it up....
wink.gif

Was worth trying.....

[/ QUOTE ]

first $85,000 takes it delivered free.

Yeah, but does it include a free tank of gas and the upgraded floormats?
smile.gif

Psst Doug asked about the security system, and getting it lowered, new sound system, with big ass woofers, and a new exhaust, and spoiler.

I supposed you think I should use "Killer Daytons" as landing gear, eh?
smile.gif

Mooney's are rather low so it might work out

[ QUOTE ]
Psst Doug asked about the security system, and getting it lowered, new sound system, with big ass woofers, and a new exhaust, and spoiler.

[/ QUOTE ]

...and those shweet neon blue lights that shine on the ground during taxi.

And perhaps a stupid window graphic like "Phat XXXtasy" in the window or a "West Covina Lowered Mooney Club" sticker!

Perhaps a tail number like N-4SHZZL?

One captain I knew would hang fuzzy dice from the mag compass in the 737 during boarding and deplaning.

There was a BA captain whom used to have a big fuzzy hand - that he would give thumbs up to ground staff after push. He got told off - sense of humour failure on BAs part.

"One captain I knew would hang fuzzy dice from the mag compass in the 737 during boarding and deplaning"

You know I'll do it when/if I get that far
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
One captain I knew would hang fuzzy dice from the mag compass in the 737 during boarding and deplaning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Up at Elmendorf AFB the 90th fighter squadron is called Pair-O-Dice. Each crewmember has fuzzy dice hanging from there flight suits and in the rear view miirors of there cars. I don't know what they have in the airplanes though.

[ QUOTE ]
My payback to the easyt coast folks who will get first cut on them
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Grrr.......

Now what ya NEED to do is replace the rubber "donuts" on the landing gear with hydraulic components so you can bump down the taxiway in style. Goes great with the mad woofers.

Back