Four more F-18s at KSDL this morning

Sweet.

Take THAT Wayne Ecton!
smile.gif

That's the sound of freedom, baby! Thank god something drowned out the noise from all of the construction trucks for a few moments.

Should we remind the good politicians that a strong gust of wind tends to set off car alarms? You guys should hear the cast member parking lot behind the Magic Kingdom at Disney when the fireworks are going off. Sounds like South Central during after the whole Rodney King thing.

yep - this was already mentioned in a previous thread called "just wait..." that was addressed about an hour or so ago I think...

Whoops, you're right. Pilot602 posted something just after it happened, at 10 this morning. MikeD posted this afternoon's article.

H46Bubba: the link for the picture didn't work.
mad.gif
off topic, Kristie, I didn't know u were from farmington hills, thats awsome, Im a Toledoian

huh??? N519AT I'm not from farmington hills! where did you get that idea???
grin.gif

any way you can tone down those pictures some? they're just huge!!

[ QUOTE ]
There we go, fixed it!!!! The past and the future!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! There's TomCatter!
laugh.gif

grin.gif
ROFL!!!!!
grin.gif
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I'm TomCatter's RIO!!!! Just Kidding
grin.gif
It got to hot for him and he had to bail out!

[ QUOTE ]
huh??? N519AT I'm not from farmington hills! where did you get that idea???
grin.gif

any way you can tone down those pictures some? they're just huge!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of been miss information, I seen it on your Forum....for Familys of AIrline Pilots

It's not Kristie that's from Farmington Hills, it's skibum515; though she'll never admit it as she calls Ann Arbor her home now.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Here's a letter to the editor that I found in the AZ Republic. Granted, the credit for this guy's entertainment is with the wrong military service!
smile.gif

Bravo to the Air Force! Just now as I was working at my desk in an Airpark office, I heard a tremendous roar. I got up and looked out the window and had the pleasure to see four military jets (I assume from the USAF) take off. It's comforting to know that not everyone is intimidated by Scottsdale's vocal majority. I imagine that the noise complaint line was ringing off the wall, but to me it was 30 seconds of pure excitement.

Timothy F
Scottsdale

Doofuses just haven't broken the code that airports = noise as well do close proximity.

Back