Found Airnet Memories

Ian_J

Hubschrauber Flieger
Found this cleaning out a closet today. Reminds of good times, good people, and good training.

Airnet Training.JPG

Wish I had known you before I took my job flying a Navajo. Some of those pages would have been VERY helpful. Still might. Im thinking of applying to AirNet this week.

Wish I still had my training stuff from there. Maybe I do somewhere. Ian J I remember messaging you back when to find out more about the yob.

Can any of you elaborate on qol at air net? Pay? And what they look for in hours? The website says they are hiring and no minimum hours.

Can any of you elaborate on qol at air net? Pay? And what they look for in hours? The website says they are hiring and no minimum hours.
I guess they are too cheap to update the website these days. They want 135 mins. 1200tt, etc...

I guess they are too cheap to update the website these days. They want 135 mins. 1200tt, etc...

I assumed so. But it says no minimum hour requirement to apply. So I was hoping they had a FO spot for someone under 135 pic mins.

Thanks

I assumed so. But it says no minimum hour requirement to apply. So I was hoping they had a FO spot for someone under 135 pic mins.

Thanks
They never really advertise doing that, but I remember a couple coming in with at least 1050 a year or so ago. The SIC thing only seems to be used anymore when the qualified applicant pool dries up. Doesn't hurt to update often on the website there.

Thanks

If you're interested, apply. If you're somewhere resembling 135 IFR mins, keep updating it every week.

Video of Airnet taken when it was "then" instead of now. Lots of footage of the sort in LCK. Pretty impressive for a smaller company.

Back