Fortune #1 Company Hiring Pilots - 10/7/08

Are positions always based in Rogers AR?

If I remember my talks with Zap back in the day ;)! They have most their planes there and a few based else where. But you would most likely have to relocate to XNA area and enjoy that Arkansas life! Then again you can live like a king with 50k there.

All US positions are based in Rogers and, as the job posting said, relocation to within 60 minutes of there is required.

Anyone who is currently working for Wal-Mart that is willing to talk a little about it, please PM me.

Thanks, Okie

One of the most difficult decisions i've had to make in my life was to leave working for walmart as a manager. Would be absolutely fantastic if I were able to work for them again as an FO.

Hey Zap, do you have any idea when Wal-Mart will start calling candidates for these positions and how extensive is the interview process?

Well everyone, as the process is getting underway I won't be posting any more on this topic. I'm not on the hiring committee and have no idea what the process is like this time so I can't help anymore. Wish those of you who sent resumes the best of luck!

put my resume in last night.. hopefully not to late and my whole 1350 tt, 1200pic, and 350 turbine multi pic will come to use for once..

Have you guys that are applying for this job been submitting cover letters with your resume or just a resume?

I only filled out the online application. My guess is they have already made their decisions. It's though and very competitive out there right now...

After my last posting I received some info about the positions.

They haven't started calling yet and wont until the week of the 20th at the earliest. They have been receiving an average of 12 resumes an hour and have around 50 internal recommendations. So good luck to everyone.

Okie

Has anyone heard anything yet? I have seen a coouple other guys post on FI about getting phone calls to set up phone interviews. Anybody else?

Back