Former Delta Pilot List??

ERJ-135

Doug: Is there a website or list that will verify whether a pilot, that claims to have been a Delta Captain, really was even a pilot with Delta Airlines?

He said:
[ QUOTE ]
Doug: Is there a website or list that will verify whether a pilot, that claims to have been a Delta Captain, really was even a pilot with Delta Airlines?

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn man - listen up!

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Easy now ready2fly ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm - junior, it was a joke. Refer, kindly, if you will, to the non-threatening grinny face at the bottom of my post. Thank you and come again.

R2F

The FAA does keep a list of all licensed pilots on the website. It doesn't tell you who they work for, however. What it does tell you is their mailing address, what ratings they have, and when their current medical expires.

http://www.avweb.com > Databases > Registered Airmen.

Send me a private mail with the person's name and I'll dig around a bit.

[ QUOTE ]

He said:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn man - listen up!

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I got such a good laff from this!

Good one R2F!!!

laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The FAA does keep a list of all licensed pilots on the website. It doesn't tell you who they work for, however. What it does tell you is their mailing address, what ratings they have, and when their current medical expires.

http://www.avweb.com > Databases > Registered Airmen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Having people's addresses available to the public is total bs!!!!! I think I'm even more pissed that there are 11 other people with my first and last name on file with the FAA.

You can look up John Travolta's address for crying out loud. No wonder my junk mail increased upon getting my pilot's certificate.

Actually, a few years ago, a lot of us barraged the webmaster of avweb and demanded that he erase our personal information -- so it's not truly accurate.

Thank goodness!

It is my understanding that the FAA pilot list only includes active Airman. If you do not hold a current physical or have received a new certificate recently, that your name is taken off the list. Is this true?

Back