Form 8500

mateo

I'm filling this out for next week's PEPC. I'm assuming we check Airmen Medical Certificate for box 1, but for box 2, what do we check? Also, for boxes 11 and 12 do we enter current occupation and employer? Thanks.

Don't stress too much on this- you're just going to end up copying it over to another form (same one, but an official one).

Yes, you put down your current employer & job.

I'm filling this out for next week's PEPC. I'm assuming we check Airmen Medical Certificate for box 1, but for box 2, what do we check? Also, for boxes 11 and 12 do we enter current occupation and employer? Thanks.

If there's one thing I've learned when it comes to work is never make assumptions. I left those unchecked and wouldn'tcha know it... I was right in doing so.

I didn't check anything for the Airmen Med Cert at the top, and yes put in your current occupation and employer (at least I did). Besides you will fill out the form again at the PEPC, I think they just have us all do this so we are ready when we get there.

*Beat to the punch.*

I didn't check anything for the Airmen Med Cert at the top, and yes put in your current occupation and employer (at least I did). Besides you will fill out the form again at the PEPC, I think they just have us all do this so we are ready when we get there.

*Beat to the punch.*

:yup: Naw... I'm just messing with you Slayer...

I was instructed to put "N/A" on box 1 and 2. However you'll have a person at the PEPC to review your paperwork when you transcribe it on the official form. You'll have ample opportunity to ask these type of questions

(the main goal is that you get all information together that you would only have at home, i.e. what medications are you taking, what is the dosage, etc.; or what is the address and date of your last doctor visit)

Question on the airmen form - isn't it the exact form you fill out for your medical for flying?

Back