for those that applied to PUBNAT 7

turd jay

I just talked to OKC about my recently submitted app to make sure that everything was sent in correctly. The person I talked to was very nice and she asks for your name. Apparently she can tell you whether or not it looks like you will be selected for the AT-SAT.

She said everything looked good for me and to expect an e-mail for the test sometime in early to mid January.

She also said there would be another PUBNAT or two in Jan/Feb.

Hope this helps!

I just talked to OKC about my recently submitted app to make sure that everything was sent in correctly. The person I talked to was very nice and she asks for your name. Apparently she can tell you whether or not it looks like you will be selected for the AT-SAT.

She said everything looked good for me and to expect an e-mail for the test sometime in early to mid January.

She also said there would be another PUBNAT or two in Jan/Feb.

Hope this helps!

thanks for creating a new thread...

cool thanks! I'll be giving them a call here shortly! and on a separate note...the FAA finally updated the status of my pilot certificates in the system :D!!! Who wants lessons?!

thanks for the info! i also heard January/February for AT-SAT through an FAA recruiter.. good luck to all of us!

Back